Account Services, Brooklyn
The Account Supervisor (AS) is responsible for the planning and execution of advertising activities of the account and is an important contributor to the overall strategic direction of the account. The Account Supervisor coordinates the activities of the members of the account team to insure that they deliver the best product and contribute significantly to the client’s business. In addition, the AS must have strong planning and digital knowledge. The AS also has partial responsibility for the profitability of the account.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participates in preparation of annual marketing plans.
- Analyzes data and solves problems concisely. Understands agency and client procedures and systems, and utilizes them effectively.
- Provides contributions to key brand strategies, identifies key issues and proposes alternative solutions.
- Sets priorities and manages work flow.
- Prepares brand cost and income projections.
- Provides recommendations for appropriate rewards and recognition.
- Actively manages and monitors finance systems, i.e., receivables, cash management and direct expenses.
- Strong knowledge of digital, social and mobile campaigns.
- 5–7 years advertising agency experience strongly preferred
- Knowledge and experience with all disciplines (media, account services, creative, production, event marketing and digital)
- Highly proficient in understanding mobile marketing strategy, delivery and measurement
- Knowledge of the client's business and its customers
- Strong analytical skills
- Comfort with a non-traditional role delivering creative ideas from an integrated marketing communication approach
- Background in marketing communications
- Computer skills: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
UWG, the longest-standing multicultural marketing agency in the country, is uniquely poised to connect forward-thinking brands to the $2 trillion spending power of multicultural consumers. Established in 1969, UWG is based in Brooklyn and owned by WPP (minority share) and private investors. Through developed strategic alliances with political, business and cultural organizations, UWG provides clients with access to untapped audiences and their cultural drivers. The charge is not simply to create advertising campaigns but to build environments that provide insights into who the consumers are and what engages them intellectually and emotionally, resulting in affecting communications that include strategy development, branded entertainment, digital media, public relations and events/promotion.
Apply for this job